Anonymity on the network, access control to web resources, bypassing site locks and increased Internet speed – these and other tasks are helped by the proxy server service.
The proxy becomes an additional link between the computer and the visited site. They are free and paid, such as, for example, Russische Proxys.
Usually proxies are used by:
- entrepreneurs who conduct online business;
- SMM managers;
- specialists in contextual;
- traffic arbitrageurs;
- internet marketers;
- regular users.
Why do I need a proxy?
- Confidentiality. When a proxy accesses web resources, it uses its own data. Due to this, sites cannot find out information about a real user. This allows you to remain anonymous on the network.
- Control. Helps companies restrict employee access to resources. For example, to file storages or social networks. You can also track the visit and see how long a person is on the Internet.
- Security. If Trojan viruses get into the system, the virtual server will block outgoing traffic and prevent attackers from getting your data.
- High speed on the Internet. Proxy allows you to show transparent images instead of advertising banners on websites. These speeds up page loading and significantly saves traffic. You can check this for yourself by trying a Proxy Probeaccount.
- Bypass locks. Since the proxy replaces the address of the PC, it becomes possible to use resources to which access is limited.
How the proxy works
The proxy accepts the request and for greater privacy can do it over an encrypted connection. He modifies the request, replacing the user's data with his own. The processed request is sent to a web resource. The proxy receives a response from the site and shows the content from this resource.
Image by mohamed Hassan from Pixabay