Pavement signs are a way to advertise a particular place. They are used as an advertising medium on the streets, in shopping centers, in front of a store, in store halls, etc. Pavement signs are a free-standing structure on which information about a company, product or service is placed on one or both sides.
They are different:
- One-sided pavement signs is a universal pavement sign that will suit absolutely anyone;
- Double-sided clamshell pavement signs - they are also universal, but there can be placed more information , since it is double-sided;
- Pillar-stand - for a small amount of information, it is better to place it in the middle;
- Three-sided pavement sign - has three advertising surfaces that can be placed as you like;
- Pavement signs with removable information - convenient for those who often change advertising or information that needs to be conveyed to customers;
- Pavement signs for currency exchange offices - replaceable frames are used here in order to update the information.
And which one to choose is up to you.
Poster psd created by rawpixel.com - www.freepik.com